JOIN a different kind of conversation about equity, peace, and healing.
submit by March 15, 2017
SUBMIT YOUR WORK FOR AN UPCOMING ISSUE
Submit your article, reflection, poem, or art to become part of a creative source of media invested in sharing diverse spiritual voices that speak to the personal, social, and political experiences of the 21st century.
Anchor editors are particularly interested in personal narratives, spiritual practices, articles sharing expertise through stories, and poetic or artistic expressions that contemplate the work of peace, justice, and healing; faith-based experiences of service, activism, and social change; issue areas of race, gender, and environment; and hopeful inspirations.
SUBMISSIONS FOR ISSUE 07 ARE DUE BY MARCH 15, 2017.
Send your questions or submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must include:
- Full name, contact information, and title on a cover page
- 1-3 sentence biography with accompanying bio image (print quality .jpg)
Estimated word count and other details as you prepare your submission are as follows:
- Reflections (750-1000 words)
- Articles (short: 1500-2500 or long: 3500-4500)
- Fiction (short: 1500-2500 or long: 3500-4500)
- Poems (no more than five poems)
- Fine Art (a small collection of four to eight print-ready images labeled with specs/titles plus a brief artist’s statement)
Please Note: Our editorial team is fairly hands on, and every piece we accept will go through an editorial review.